5.02.2009

Me again...


Have I ever mentioned that we live next door to a beagle? Yes, a beagle in the city. Her name is Bella and she's one feisty character (I'm trying to be nice). EZ E loves her even though she'd rather rip his face off than let him pet her. The other reason for 11 pm post times...Bella yelping like a damn fool. See how nice the beagle looks in this print? Doesn't it look quiet and respectful? It's all a trick to get unsuspecting neighbors to buy beagles...so their unsuspecting neighbor will peruse design blogs rather than sleep. We adore our neighbor...her dog though? Not so much.

1 comment:

sweetsweetlife said...

I had a beagle growing up. He is the reason I have never owned another dog. So, so cute as a puppy, but they make awful pets, in my opinion. And in the city?! Forgettaboutit.

(very cute poster, though!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...