5.08.2009

Grand opening...


I mentioned last week that we had another little something up our sleeves here at Aesthetic Outburst. For the past few months I've been working at a not-for-profit organization called Western New York Book Arts Collaborative. It's located here in downtown Buffalo and the grand opening is in just a couple of weeks...May 21st to be exact. Included as part of the WNYBAC (affectionately called winny back) will be a retail store that I've been working hard to stock with indie goods. I've also been perusing my favorite blogs and websites, gathering inspiration and retail design ideas. One of my favorite images was this installation (pictured above) of filing cabinets at The Regional Assembly of Text, a place that sounds amazing. Isn't this clever? Also have to love those clipboards, right? :)

The grand opening of the WNYBAC shop, gallery, and studio space is on May 21 from 6 to 9 pm. Come check it out! To learn more about WNYBAC, visit the website or the facebook page. Interested in becoming a member? Find out more about that right here.

3 comments:

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

this is awesome!!! I can't wait to see more!

Back Garage said...

That's badass. Can you do that if you live on the 2nd floor of your building?

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Good question! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...