5.26.2009

Big move...


I've admittedly had a lot on my plate over the last couple of years...first baby, grad school, WNYBAC opening, and another baby on the way. I've been keeping our latest news a bit quiet because a) I've been too busy to really think about it and b) you all probably already think I'm insane. This weekend PRH, EZ E and I are moving! We're leaving Buffalo to live closer to our extended family. A number of factors played into this decision (I won't bore you) and it has definitely not been an easy one, particularly because we LOVE Buffalo. In the end we decided that it would be best if we made a move. We are looking forward to getting re-acquainted with old friends and living closer to family (we haven't lived there for almost nine years). EZ E has throughly enjoyed playing with the never-ending supply of boxes. Hopefully we'll have some new digs to show you within the next few months. Re-arranging is always my favorite part of moving. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

5 comments:

Mim Smith Faro said...

Fingers crossed for an easy move! Can't wait to see pics of the new house.

(now back to lurking...)

shanna murray said...

I know moving is hard, but I'm sure there's a silver lining or two you haven't even discovered yet!

I LOVE where you're moving too, Rachael and I will surely take some day trips down for lunch!!

xoxo

Jim said...

congrats!!!! yayyy more hendricksons, how exciting!!

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Oh wow! You guys are right in the flux of change. Sounds exciting--moving can feel so good because of all that sorting, purging and rethinking what needs are.
Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

A Craig said...

Life is never boring, is it?! Can't WAIT to see you. EZ-E and DT are going to have such fun. And I'll show you how to handle 2 kids...it involves earplugs and beer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...