4.29.2009

Vintage toys...


I treated myself to a little thrift shopping today and found an awesome vintage fisher price stove for a dollar. I'm one of those dorky moms who loves finding toys for EZ E that I played with as a little kid. Luckily he seemed pretty impressed with his "new" stove. If you're looking for vintage toys, Etsy has a pretty amazing assortment. Scandinavian cats...?! Awesome. Here are some more...

wooden people...


celluloid animals...


paper doll (how rad are those outfits?!)...


miniature table and chairs...

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I'll take one of each! Especially those little cats!

Ribambins said...

I knew about Jane Forster's doll kits from cloth kits but did not know the cats range. thank you for this find.

amy @ switz~art said...

wow! what a haul! i am really due for a good thrifting experience very, very soon!
awesome purchases!

The Fab Miss B said...

So lovely! I espcially love the stuffies.

Katy said...

Love your blog and thanks for featuring my little wooden people from my etsy store! :0) Blessings, Katy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...