4.14.2009

THIS weekend...


Just checking in to say hello and let you know that things are coming along well for my thesis show this weekend. I'm almost finished with installation and have been spending a lot of time wondering how the hell I could almost be done. I've surprised myself with my preparedness this time around. Sounds pleasant, but it's really just freaking me out. Here's a little look at some of the zines/books that will be in the exhibition. Oh, and here are the details:


You are all very cordially invited to...
1716 Main Street, Buffalo, NY, 14209
An exhibition of recent work by Abbey Hendrickson, Shelby Baron + Ryan Legassicke
Opening Reception Saturday April 18, 7-10 pm
Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Best of luck! I wish I could be there!

Tricia said...

best of luck to you! I am in the same boat, but my thesis exhibition is a month away. I am sure it will be beautiful and compelling:)

Anonymous said...

WE ARE SOOOO COMING!!!!
the brockport contingent...

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

Hey Abbey - congrats! We got your posters, just put one up in the window and posted about it on our blog! We're gonna try to make it for the opening, we have to be in Rochester for the day for work.

marcie paper said...

Good Luck Abbey!!! I SOO wish I could be there.
Can't wait to see images!

karen m. said...

Good luck and congratulations, Abbey! It's an impressive and exciting accomplishment. Best wishes!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Thanks, everyone! Hope to see some of you at least and will post photos soon for everyone else. :)

ossa said...

Congratulations Abby, wish we could be there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...