4.23.2009

Skipping...

...for joy because I finished my thesis paper today (HOORAY!!!) and skipping Thursday's usual Collected post in order to share images from my thesis exhibition. I need to go back and take better shots (these were taken on the quick without a tripod), but I think you'll all get the idea. We're headed out of town for the weekend, so I'll catch you all on Monday! Oh, btw...the exhibition is open for two more days: Saturday the 25th and Sunday the 26th both from 1 to 4 pm. Location again: 1716 Main Street, Buffalo, NY.

installation view (right)...


Uck This...


installation view (left)...


Fawn...


Zines...


Whoa Baby!...


Whoa Baby! (details)...






So Then I Said (Nobody Likes a Smart Ass)...

14 comments:

third bird said...

congratulations, abbey. your work looks amazing!!

Fresh Paper said...

wow, your installation looks great! congratulations! i'm going to start my BFA thesis next semester, but my work is just boring paintings, hung on a wall.

Jessica said...

Congratulations...your installation looks AWESOME!!

sweetcheese said...

Wow! Congratulations on finishing the paper and on the exhibition! I wish I could see it in person (or will you be posting up-close photos?). The stacks of bread-bag tags especially made me pause and smile.

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I know how wonderful it is to FINISH!

Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Your work looks great- I can't wait to hang my show and be done! Best

ossa said...

Congratulations! The show looks incroyable.

Take care,

Stephan

Joetta said...

congrats, looks awesome.
What's next?

sosser said...

awesome work, abbey! congrats!!

A Beautiful Party said...

it looks so great! congratulations!

Peggy said...

Fascinating. Congratulations Abbey.

abby said...

wow! way to go.

Design Scouting said...

congratulations!

Liz said...

congrats on your show! Good luck with everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...