4.22.2009

Plarn it all...



Take a look at these beautiful bags made by our lovely friend Cara Taylor. Cara's explanation is best: "All handbags and accessories are made from recycled plastic grocery bags; the bags are cut up, made into yarn (some people call it plarn) and crocheted. Each bag is unique and durable for everyday use." We have one that she made for us a few years ago and I still use it all of the time. My favorite use for it is at the beach...wet bathing suits and sandy towels are no match for a Cara Taylor original. :) Happy Earth Day, folks! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hey Abbey! Thanks! I have been really busy lately and that had kept me from taking the time and checking out my fav. blogs so I just saw earlier this week that you featured me! Sweet.

Congrats on your show (the pics look great) and of course... the new babe-a-la!

Say hello to Phil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...