4.28.2009

Home again, home again...




We're back from our mini break and are getting back into the swing of things. EZ E fell asleep super early tonight and PRH and I are super enjoying the quiet time. :) While perusing internet-land, I came across these lovely photos from sweet sweet life on flickr. Talk about an eye for display...aren't these photos lovely?! So bright and cheerful on a dreary Buffalo day. To see more take a look here or at her blog. She has a shop too! I'm thinking a lot about how things are displayed lately and will tell you why later this week. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

amy @ switz~art said...

great feature! those displays are such a feast for the eye!

yes, the days have been a little dreary here too...mind you, we're only not even hour away from each other! LOL!

welcome home!

abigail said...

these are great photos!

maçã said...

Owh, yes, great photos!!! I wish my house look that nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...