4.08.2009

Hand-written dream...




I saw a funny image by Anna Melcon Bond on the Chronicle Books Blog (which I love almost as much as their books) and had to find out more about her work. Aren't these pieces fabulous?! If I had a website, which I do not and which I am working on, I would want it to have hand-written type. My website would probably never happen if I go that route, but a girl can dream, right?
Oh, and just as an FYI in advance...next week I'll be trying to tie up loose ends for my thesis show, so posting will be light. Thanks! xo

3 comments:

abigail said...

these are lovely, and a handwritten website would be wonderful!
I read about a newspaper in England that was all handwritten awhile ago. might interest you.
http://gusandotherthings.blogspot.com/2008/10/every-thing-new-is-old-again.html

Anonymous said...

rad

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

i didn't know about the chronicle books blog -- i'm going to check it out now! how the thesis show was a huge success!! xoxoxox abbey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...