4.21.2009

Different beast...






Photos of the thesis show are coming soon, I promise. I've spent the entire day struggling to finish the written part of my thesis (20 pages and counting). Writing blog posts is one thing, but writing a thesis paper...quite a different beast, a beast I really don't like. The one part I'm actually enjoying is writing about my reference artists, including Cody Hudson. When we were in Chicago recently we happened upon an exhibition of his (amazing) and even saw him in person (I'm a dork). If you'd like to learn more, take a look at this interview. Love, love his work. Awesome, right?!

2 comments:

third bird said...

awesome, indeed! and very inspiring.
good luck with the writing. i understand the beast you're talking about, i have to begin an honours report...nothing compared to a thesis, but beasty all the same.

Tricia said...

I hear you on that! I just finished writing my thesis paper, but our exhibition and oral defense are still to come! Good luck and congrats on your exhibition!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...