3.31.2009

Vacation hangover...




We're finally getting settled back in after our trip to Chicago for the printmaking conference. I saw a lot of old friends and met some interesting new folks. Here are a few pieces from the conference that I loved. I have no idea who made them because I couldn't find any labels (please let me know if you know). The top piece is by Aristotle Georgiades; middle piece by Imin Yeh; and the bottom piece is from the Vitamin DD girl on girl collaboration (Jess Wilson, Erin Lee Jones, Tara Mathison, Kassie Teng and Jenny San Martin)*. Now my focus is shifting back to my thesis show, which happens in a few short weeks...aaaggggghhhhhh!

*Special thanks to John Hitchcock for sending a list of the artists names.

4 comments:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I looked all over to find a label for the last piece and never found it. I LOVED these drawings, this one in particular. We have such good taste :)

please sir said...

Sounds like a great trip!

Marc said...

I love the log piece. Great use of materials.
Thanks for sharing.

jan said...

Good luck with the show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...