3.30.2009

I'd like to know...






Today is Monday, so that means we're back from Chicago* and it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Sean Morrissey. We saw his work at the conference this weekend and were blown away. Some of these were done for his undergraduate bfa show! Overall I was more impressed with the undergrad work at the conference than anything else. It's always exciting to walk into a room filled with young talent and Sean Morrissey is clearly no exception to that rule. See more of his work here.

*on a side note: Myra, sorry we missed you! xo, A*

4 comments:

marcie said...

I can't believe it! I met this guy when I visited BG last year! He was a printmaker there. LOVED his work too! I am so glad (and not at all surprised) to see him doing well and being found by you!!

Anonymous said...

hey abbey! it was great getting to meet you at the SGC open portfolio! be sure to let me know when the next zine exchange is! and keep up the good work on the blog!

sam owen
samuelbryanowen@yahoo.com

visualinfluenceblog.com said...

wow awesome work

sean pm said...

hey! wow! thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...