3.26.2009

Collected...


We went to THE BEST bookstore ever today...Quimby's. Some of you may remember me mentioning my serious obsession with zines. Well, this place was the ultimate zine-lovers store. Art books galore! EZ E was conveniently taking a nap for the whole time, which made our visit that much more pleasurable...and expensive. Here are a few impressive zine collections from moirabot (above) and kate*. Want to learn more about zines? Take a look here. Want to start a collection of your own? Take a look at Quimby's or here.

5 comments:

vantiani said...

Inspiring, I wish I could take pictures of my hundreds of zine collections. But at the moment just seeing piles and piles of them all over the house just way too overwhelming:)

Thank you so so much for sharing this Abbey,

Vantiani.

Jane said...

Wow, what a beautiful display - wish I could go there...

Myra said...

you are i my town and no call... check your email for my # if you have time for lunch or a hang out...

Laurie said...

This was great - very informative link, thank you so much for blogging about this!

Rynke said...

Aaaaahhh, that looks like bookstoreheaven! So great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...