2.03.2009

New color...



My parents are thinking about re-painting their dining room and I've been trying to convince them to go with grey. I've been hunting for inspiration photos that they'd like and thought I'd share a couple with you too. The images above are from remodelista and the photo below is from a design*sponge sneak peek. I'm loving this grey/green/white combo. Their house is pretty eclectic so I think they could get away with it. Come on, mom and dad...a little before and after?

5 comments:

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

Ooooh this is awesome!! We are literally getting ready to paint our entire first floor gray in the next month or two. We're gonna have an accent wall and I am really trying to talk Mark into a "mimosa" yellow or "mustardy" yellow but I dont think he's too into it, so we may have to go with red.

But I just love yellow with gray so much.

thanks for posting this.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Come on, Mark! Red is good too, but I love yellow and grey (as you can tell from the header). ;)

Nancy said...

Grey is so lovely for a wall! We just painted our interior main rooms grey:)

LittleMissJulia said...

Grey is a perfect room color! my kitchen is a medium dark grey with all white cabinets and my bedroom is a somewhat darker grey with robins egg blue ceiling! Grey is soooo versatile I would recommend it to anyone!

Katie Runnels said...

Always trying to find that perfect shade of green!! This is it! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...