2.02.2009

I'd like to know...





Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Fanette Mellier. I saw some of her work on Tas-ka and have been thinking about it and thinking about it. Winter has been getting me down lately, but these are certainly cheering me up. It's sunny and bright today...still not warm, but I'll take what I can get. Check out more of Fanette Mellier's work here and have a nice day!

2 comments:

amy said...

agreed. these are great. is it only cus they're outside? i think maybe.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I thought so too at first, but the more I looked at her other work (inside), the more I loved it all. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...