2.01.2009

Adios...


Not only am I SUPER sad that domino is closing it's doors, but I'm also annoyed. I *just* uploaded all of my images to their deco file site the week before last and deleted them off of our laptop (which made PRH so very happy). Now I'm going through 752 (yes, seven hundred fifty two) images and trying to save them back to the laptop before they shut down the site. Arrrgggghhhhh! On a less annoyed note, I love this image that I saved from simple song. I would never have thought to stack chalkboards that way. Our ceilings are too low, but someday...

5 comments:

joanita said...

chalkboards are amazing.

Katherine said...

oh--that IS super annoying. good luck!

sMacThoughts said...

I'm so sorry for your 'loss' but my golly, sister, you have got to get yourself some external hard drives and store your own stuff!! Don't trust others. Sheesh!! :)

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I do have an external hard drive and saved the images...I guess I'm just disappointed that Domino won't have a web presence.

Audrey said...

Try using Adobe Photoshop Express - it's online here at http://www.photoshop.com.

I use it to edit and store photos. I like it because I can keep stuff there that I wouldn't necessarily post on Flickr. I also find that it's easier to find stuff there than on my external.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...