1.02.2009

Happy new year...



I'm a little late in offering good tidings, but we've throughly enjoyed our break and it's taken me a bit to get back into the swing of things. We returned to Buffalo a couple of days ago with a happy, healthy and extraordinarily spoiled EZ E. PRH and I are also quite spoiled. There's nothing better than friends (and relatives who are friends) who know you well enough to give you books as gifts. Here are a few that we received this holiday. The first is Tactile, a super awesome graphic design book. We also received Hand Job: A Catalog of Type...



50 sad chairs...


Between the Lines: A Coloring Book of Drawings by Contemporary Artists...

and two other fabulous vintage books from my mom, one of which was a result of a giant hint (thanks, mom!). I've already briefly abandoned one of my resolutions and splurged on some Charley Harper books from Old Navy today...they're gorgeous though. Is there such a thing as a re-resolution? If so, I resolve not to buy as many books. Books or not, this year is going to be an exciting one...many thanks to all of you for your continued support and encouragement. I'll be back on Monday with a regular week of posts! Happy new year!!! xo, Abbey

1 comment:

automatism said...

Happy New Year — and what fab reading material to start off 2009! Lucky you!

Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...