1.16.2009

Freezing and freezing...


Oh, to be a sexy mermaid! How's that for an opening sentence?! I blame it on the extraordinarily cold weather we're having today. Don't ask me why (let's just blame it on the weather again), but I've spent a large part of the day researching mermaids. I found the photo above at americathebeautiful and this lovely bottle opener from MaggiesVintageMarket...


I've also been laughing my behind off at this blog (warning: lots of dirty language). Have a warm and sunny weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

UPDATE: Apparently I'm not the only one thinking about mermaids.

2 comments:

jacklyn said...

i grew up in the tampa area and always wanted to visit the mermaids at weeki wachee. love the photo of them on land.

Good-Grace said...

okay... that IS a funny blog. thanks for the link. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...