1.21.2009

For the love of Buffalo...


I've been meaning to do this for a very long time. Here is a short list of some of our favorite Buffalo shops, non-profits, artists, and blogs. I'm only posting places we go regularly, blogs I read frequently, or people we know personally. With that said, please forgive me if I've forgotten anyone...
Hero Design Studio
Sunday
room
Talking Leaves
P22
Treehouse
Buffalo Small Press Book Fair
Buffalo ReUse
PUSH Buffalo
Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin House
Buffalo + Erie County Library
Buffalo Tours
Western New York Book Arts Collaborative
Albright Knox
Buffalo Arts Studio
Bryan Hopkins
Ryan Legassicke
Morgan Calhoon
Nina Leo
Michael Beitz
David Andree
David Munson
Anne Muntges
Reinhard Reitzenstein
Adele Henderson
Ben Van Dyke
Joan Linder
French Press
Freshly Blended Press
Chris Fritton + Amy Hartman
Ruthie Designs
Fix Buffalo
Freshly Blended
Hero's blog

Also, be sure to check out these articles in Buffalo Rising about two of our favorite local spots Sweet_ness 7 Cafe and Guercios. At some point I'll move these links over to the sidebar. Probably when I'm procrastinating about my thesis. In the meantime...well, I won't.

2 comments:

hmstrjam said...

hello, nice blog, found you via etsy!

62mockingbirds said...

http://www.parksidecandy.com/
they are all old time and pretty inside. my aunt used to go there when she went to rosary hill college (now daemon) and i went there when i went to UB.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...