1.08.2009

Collected...


Please excuse my charm bracelet obsession. When we were home last my mom gave me a really great charm bracelet that has charms from all over the world on it. I love the idea of collecting charms from places you visit, don't you? So, naturally, I've been skulking around etsy looking at charms and found some bracelets that I'm dying for. I especially loved the George bracelet above, and seemed to be most drawn to bracelets with silhouettes or text. Here are some others that I liked...
Grand Canyon...


Elaine...


San Francisco Worlds Fair...


The shop CharmedLiving had the best (and most) charms for sale. Oh, also take a look at this bracelet by artist Connie Verrusio that I saw on Jen Bradford's blog. They're coins that she cut all out by hand! Amazing!

4 comments:

Nancy Topolski delicately perched said...

My mother has a charm bracelet with many silohette charms one for each child and on each one her children's names engraved, just like the one you show from the Whitebird design shop. My daughter started a silver charm bracelet when she was litle but the love for it didn't stick. I should find it. Thanks for all the great blog posts and I love the zine collection I received!

Jen Bradford said...

Hi Abbey! It's funny, as I was scrolling down I thought, "oh I should send her a pic of Connie's bracelet", then lo and behold... glad you like it too. She's amazing.

Leisa said...

I inherited my grandmother's charm bracelet... and keep thinking that I want to start one of my own. It is one of my most treasured things!

alissa said...

Ooo I love the Elaine. I have my mothers old charm bracelet - its definitely a treasure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...