12.05.2008

Too good...




When we were visiting my parents last week I noticed this beautiful picture book sitting on their bookshelf. It's called The Five Rollatinis and the illustrations are SO fabulous. I've never heard of the illustrator, Jan Balet, before but now I'm a huge fan! Here is a poster he designed, some images from another one of his books here, more info here and here, and a whole flickr set here. Awesome, right?! Grandma, EZ E said his mom needs that book!
On a different note, today was my last day of classes for the semester and I am SO incredibly happy that I am jumping up and down, screaming with joy. F. I.N.A.L.L.Y.!!! Have a happy weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

m. said...

I love this! especially picture #1. How cute is the title!

xoxo

Lori said...

fantasticshr

ZenCrafter said...

You found this great illustrator just hanging out on a shelf at your parents' house? What a find!! I love it and will have to follow the Flickr trail!

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...