12.16.2008

Ornament fever...




School is over for a few weeks and the crafting has kicked into high gear. Here are a few ornaments I made last night. The Obama ornaments (I actually made two) are for EZ E and for my freakishly conservative youngest brother (nothing like a sweet little political ornament to spark chatter around the old holiday table, right?). The sushi ornaments are for one of my dearest friends who will probably know that they're for her as soon as she sees this, but I couldn't resist posting them. They're all made of wool felt and were super fun to make. OK...off to make some more ornaments!

5 comments:

Miss Kate said...

AAAhhhh! Sushi felt! My head is exploding from the cute-ness! Those are perfect!

The Old Hooker said...

Oh man...I want one of those Obama ornie's...I'm thinking I may have to bribe my nephew and take his.

C. said...

Those are awesome - The sushi rolls would be easy to make...might have to try it! :)

visualinfluenceblog.com said...

love love!! especially the sushi ones!

Paint-Me-Dioxazine said...

absolutely adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...