12.15.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Jorge Rodriguez Gerada. I saw his work in a book called Street Renegades: New Underground Art (I highly recommend checking this book out). These pieces are enormous charcoal drawings! Aren't they amazing?! You can see more of his work on his website.

2 comments:

******************************* said...

Wow! I think I've seen the top portrait of the older woman in glasses before, or at least something similar! It was behind the Modern Art Museum (I think, it's been a few years) in Barcelona. Thanks for reminding me of this- I've got to check out that book!

Arthur's Circus said...

wow, I just had a look at his website. Such amazing work. Thanks for providing yet another great link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...