12.01.2008

I'd like to know...






I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have to admit that Monday came way too fast at our house. Since today is Monday though, I'd like to know...Sophie Cuvelier. I've been thinking about these garlands since I saw them on Little Yellow Bird. Aren't they so festive and happy? We aren't putting our tree up this year (EZ E would most certainly scale it...he's in wrecking mode), so maybe I'll make garland instead. Hmmmmm. You can see more of Sophie Cuvelier's work here.

2 comments:

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

I LOVE her work!! I'd like to know her too! xo hope your son is feeling better. xo Abbey

A Beautiful Party said...

i love these. i've been so into little triangle flags lately. thanks for featuring this artist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...