PRH, EZ E, and I went to a brilliant exhibition last night. PRH and I left feeling inspired and a little bit jealous...there were several "why didn't I think of that" moments. :) EZ E was a bit grumpier than usual, so we had to cut out earlier than we wanted to. The work was by Ben VanDyke, who is one of my professors, and was unexpectedly playful and truly innovative. It was one of the best exhibitions we've seen in a long time and made me think about typography in a completely different way. You can see some of his work here and be sure to check out his blog for images of the current exhibition. If you want to see the exhibition in person, it's called ERROR and it runs until December 6th at Daemen College (Duns Scotus Hall) in Buffalo, NY. I'll see you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...