11.24.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Michelle Hartney. Her work is so lovely and I'm totally envious of her figure drawing skills. Plus there's something really interesting to me about paintings on wood...I love how it looks. Be sure to take a look at Michelle's website and her shop.

2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

ohh those are so lovely. nice find!

Eleanor said...

They're beautiful. I love the use of delicate colours and negative space... hmmm... ideas...

I have always enjoyed painting with oil paints on aluminium but it's been a while since I've got my head down and painted anything at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...