11.18.2008

I'd like to know...




You'll have to excuse me because this week's I'd like to know is a cheater post. EZ E is battling tonsillitis (possibly strep) this week and my dad is sick, so I'm in a total daze. I actually know this week's artist...he's our super talented friend from undergrad and I'm so happy he's opened up a shop. His name is Jim Delucia and his work is just beautiful. You may even recognize it...Jim made this painting in EZ E's bedroom. You can check out his etsy shop and more of his work here. Congratulations, Jim!

*Thanks simply must go out to his studio mates, Rachael, Sara, Shanna, and his wife, Jen, for encouraging him to open shop.  Yeah, ladies!  XO

1 comment:

Jim said...

Thanks Abbey! I appreciate it very much. Hope everything is going great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...