11.03.2008

I'd like to know...





Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Jennifer Davis. I first saw her work on decor8 and then last week my friend Kara sent me a link to her website. Her work is so quirky and so fabulous...plus I'm in love with all things argyle right now. To see more, take a look at her website or her blog.

2 comments:

C. said...

I love her work - sweet and slightly spooky.

kayla said...

great blog some how i found you when i was researching things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia and other complications. i wish you nothing but the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...