11.18.2008

BTW...


...Jon Stewart was hysterical last week. PRH and I had never seen him in person and thought he was incredibly interesting and so smart and funny! I didn't throw my bra onstage, but I was tempted. Then on Sunday we took EZ E to the Buffalo Museum of Science to see an interesting exhibition about collecting that we've been meaning to check out. If you're in the area, I recommend stopping by. The rest of the museum is great too...that was my first time there (PRH and EZ E have gone before) and I really enjoyed our visit. The deer above are part of a mural that's painted in one of the rooms. OK- I'm off to finish writing a paper and putting together a lecture. Arrrggghhhhhhh...the holiday break can't get here fast enough. See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Lovely deer! BTW - I'm in a different country and have a different life but I'm totally with you on the holidays not getting here soon enough! I think it's that time of year!

Lori said...

i’m so jealous

Lauren Deneil said...

YOU HAVE DEER! YAY!
i love deer, you know that.
=) that makes me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...