10.20.2008

Thanks...


A huge thank you to everyone for your comments. You are all really lovely and I feel very lucky to be a part of such a supportive community. I'm happy to report that our little EZ E is back to normal...he's running around the house right now actually. Back to normal...times 100! This whole situation really put things into perspective for me and I've decided to take this week off from the blogs to focus on my family and friends, wrap up some projects, re-charge and just...s  l  o  w   d  o  w  n. I'll be back on Monday, October 27th with a regular week of posting. Thanks again, everyone! See you next week. XO, Abbey

*the photo above is part of a project I'm finishing up this week. Don't you love wooden nickels? You can get them printed here.

6 comments:

Myra said...

you deserve the break... happy to hear everyone is healthy...

electropositive said...

I found one of these in the hallway the other day and completely loved it!

I had no idea it was you!

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

;)

Anna-Lisa said...

Just read about your bub's seizure.
Thank goodness he's OK! Thanks for letting us know about them. Love these wooden circles too!

Rebecca said...

best wishes to you and yours for a restful time!

sophia said...

been off the blog circuit for a while...
glad to hear that your little guy is doing well. scary stuff though.
family time is always good.(:


i'm a sucker for quotes and this is one of my all time favorites. it has so much meaning to me in regards to being pro-active in your beliefs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...