10.28.2008

Spoiler...





I am madly in love with this house. It belongs to Jenna Lyons, the creative director of J.Crew, and was featured in Domino this month. I don't think that I could ever pull together a house this chic. I think it's the white woodwork with gray walls...love it. You can check out more pictures here and a video here. J.Crew has certainly been better since Jenna Lyons came on the scene...I've been poring over the catalogs, pulling out pages as color palette references. I also like how clearly you can see the relationship between her home and J.Crew's new image. Perfect!

3 comments:

Get Togetha said...

I have the mag at home and I'm devouring it!

Laura said...

Ditto that. Incredible house. It does look like a set for a J. Crew shoot.

electropositive said...

oh my gosh I read this last night and fell in love with it too! Especially that adorable collage of her son's name on the wall in huge magazine-cutout looking letters.

I want Jcrew to come out with an interior design line, I would buy one of each. For that matter, I'll take just about anything from Jcrew clothing as well....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...