10.11.2008

Scarlet billows...


This is what I'm planning to work on this weekend...a shark costume for our little carnivore. This costume is from Pottery Barn Kids, but I thought I'd give it a go before I break down and buy the one from Pottery Barn. Plus I figure I should take advantage of EZ E not knowing any better, right? Maybe he'll end up being a California Raisin...aka a partially-melted black plastic garbage bag with white gloves and sunglasses. That was the costume that my mom and my best friend's mom made for us one year (fifth grade...we had matching costumes for several years). We sweated our asses off. Hmmm...maybe that's what I'll be again this year. I'll put on my costume and lose ten pounds. Fabulous!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh Halloween! I once went as a gumball machine--my top-half was a big clear bag full of multicolor balloons. Let me tell you, I had never appreciated being able to sit down so much before.... Good luck with the project!

sk8ordiehard said...

Ha! That's awesome. In fifth grade my mom made me dress up as Amy Grant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...