10.27.2008

I'd like to know...





Hello! I'm back from my little hiatus and am happy to report that things have calmed down around here a little bit. Let's just jump back into things, shall we? Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Michael Cutlip. I saw some of his work on The Constant Gatherer a while back and recently took a closer look. All of his work is really beautiful and I love how he uses stencils. If you'd like to see more, check out his website here.

6 comments:

kaitlyn said...

im love love loving that top image.. nice find!

wordsandeggs said...

Ooh, I really like these... especially the horsies. Thanks for sharing! :)

seth said...

He has a great style. Thanks for the link.

sMacThoughts said...

These are stunning. Going to check this out!

Tau said...

Oh he is definitely one of my favorite inspirations! I did an interview with him early this year. :)

You can read it here:
http://studiotau.livejournal.com/12277.html

Camilla said...

Really nice work. You have great taste!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...