10.13.2008

I'd like to know...





Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Julia Pott. My lovely and very talented friend Rachael of Pistachio Press fame gave me one of Julia's books as a birthday gift (thank you, Rachael!). The illustrations are so lovely! Her animation is also fabulusly charming. You can check out her website here, her shop here, and her blog here!

2 comments:

handmade romance said...

what a lovely bday pressie. I think Julia rocks too!! how adorable are her animations.

sMacThoughts said...

Oh yes, Julia was one of the first artists who caught my breath on Etsy. I featured her in my first treasury. Love her style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...