9.05.2008

Total bore...




PRH's parents are coming for the weekend, so we're getting ready for their visit. I can hardly think straight after this week and feel like I could sleep forever. Hopefully this weekend will be tame. Here are some random images that I've had stashed on my desk top. The top image is a cut out that PRH was working on; the second is from a back-to-school shopping trip; and the third image is from a trip to NYC. Boring, I know. I'll try to take a break this weekend and post something less...lame.

2 comments:

electropositive said...

tell PRH that the cutouts make me drool with envy.

Paint-Me-Dioxazine said...

Loving image #1. When I was in college I used to keep a lot of the chip board cut-outs and such that were leftovers from projects, because the negative space was often just as interesting as the stuff that was cut out of it. Also - a water treatment plant not working? that's weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...