9.26.2008

Today...


Today was the perfect fall day...cool enough for a sweater but warm enough to enjoy eating lunch outside. I'm taking part in an exhibition that opens next week and spent much of the day finishing up little details in preparation. The remainder of the day was spent searching for acorns on etsy. Yes, I'm serious and I'm obsessed. The gorgeous necklace above is from chain chain chained (great name, right?). The acorns below are from lilfishstudios...


LaDeeDaJewelry...


chetanddot (an adorable gift for our youngest niece)...


and brightly-colored clay acorns from joojoo...


I sold these in my shop and now I'm sad I did...


Happy fall, everyone! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

It's the perfect fall day here too. The stunning sunlight woke me up!! Enjoy your day.

sMacThoughts said...

who knew there were so many out there?? I love all these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...