9.29.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Mimi Kirchner. I don't normally write about softies, but I totally love these tattooed men. Aren't they fabulous?! I'd love to buy one for EZ E (these are all sold). She has other adorable dolls too though...take a look here.

BTW...our friends from Drive By Press are visiting this week. Drive By Press is a "a completely mobile printmaking studio built to promote the growth and democratization of art through printmaking". They'll be printing at the University at Buffalo's Print Media department on Wednesday and Thursday between 12 and 4...everyone is welcome to stop by and check it out!

2 comments:

A Beautiful Party said...

Drive-by Press is so fun! if it's the joseph and katy crew tell them ann flowers said hi! same goes for greg and his crew too!

Michelle said...

I do enjoy reading "I'd like to know"
those tattooed men take softies to a new level.

Oh and I've tagged you - check out my blog if you'd like to play along.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...