9.22.2008

I'd like to know...





Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Ky Anderson. I saw her work on The Beholder and was really drawn to her color palette and the simplicity of her forms. Plus I love it when artists show their work in a space. You can see more of her work on her website or at The Beholder or pick up one of her prints at 20 x 200.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ooooh, I love these! It's hard as an artist to be confident enough to keep it simple. These are great - so soothing with a loosey goosey energy. Thanks for posting this :)

Julie Terres said...

HI!! These illustrations look like my boyfriend's artwork! Let me send you them! Maybe you can post in your blog! I would be very glad!

Kisses, Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...