9.19.2008

Gin + tonic...




The tail end of PRH's MFA at UMass found me with a tail end the size of an f-ing whale. I was hugely pregnant and became quite anti-social...watching friends enjoy gin + tonics isn't nearly as fun as drinking gin + tonics (note: I actually haven't had a gin + tonic in over 2 years. Cue gasps of shock from friends.). As a result of my "condition" we didn't get to know many of the incoming grads and for that I'm sorry. One of these grads was Deb Karpman. As you can see, she's insanely talented...look at these (click on image to make them bigger)! I leave you this weekend with beautiful images and the not-so-beautiful mental image of me with a giant ass. See you Monday!!!

3 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

What the glorious bing-bang?? These are spectacular!

C. said...

I'm a vodka soda + lime girl myself but I too have not had such a beverage in a while.

p.s. I'm sure your behind was MUCH bigger in your own mind than anyone else's. ;)

layoder said...

Holy S! These are spanktASStic!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...