9.16.2008

Geeking out...


I found a new flickr group that I love...well, actually it found me...The Vintage Office. Here's their description:"This group is about the love of vintage office supplies and furniture. Especially metal staplers, hole punchers, organizers, paper, scissors, file cabinets and metal desks in pretty colors. Especially red. And blue."
Can I get a hells yeah?! Who doesn't love metal staplers, hole punchers, organizers...I could go on and on. The image above is from b-kay and the images below are from treatzone (s)...



and pitter painter...


If you're interested in seeing some of my flickr favorites, I was very honored to be the Flickr Curator last week at sfgirlbybay. Thanks for the invite, Victoria!

1 comment:

sosser said...

bring on the office supply love. my people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...