9.02.2008

Felt...



I'm totally loving these folded felt bowls that my friend Meg has been making! The top left bowl is my favorite color combo (curry + grey), but I'm finding it difficult to resist all of them. We started shopping for christmas and I think these would be perfect gifts (try to act surprised, okay?). I'm also obsessing over this felt play food and am looking for a vintage wooden play kitchen for EZ E (like this one). We may try to make one ourselves...and I also think I'm going to make my own play food. I'll leave the beautiful felt bowls to Meg though. If you want one too head over to her shop.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring my new bowls. I'll definitely be stocking my shop with more of them in the coming weeks. I too have been thinking about getting a jump on my own holiday shopping- it's going to start this weekend when I'm at Twist Fair in Northampton MA!

Andrea said...

LOVE Meghan's bowls. And the felt food, I've been wanting to make that as well. We got the plans for the cardboard kitchen (http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2007/10/diy-cardboard-k.html) until that happens we're making do with some converted wooden ikea bins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...