9.25.2008

Collected...






I'm always interested to see what people collect and always love the most unusual collections the best. I first saw this collection of vintage door hangers on swiss miss. They belonged to Michael Lebowitz's grandfather. Here's his explanation: When my grandfather passed away last year, my family gathered to go through his belongings. He had been in the foreign service and he had filled a whole wall of his study with hotel door hangers from all his travels throughout the world. He has 55 on his site...here are my favorites. Can you imagine a whole wall filled with these?

3 comments:

Chooks'r'us said...

Wow!! What a cool collection - I love it - imagine a whole wall??!!! The graphics are great. I hope the family kept them. On a similar offbeat note, my friend collects sick bags from planes. Unused, that is.

C. said...

Must have been a cool grandpa to have such a cool collection!

wordsandeggs said...

These are awesome!
Thanks for posting them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...