8.05.2008

Winner...

photographer
I've had the image above (by photographer James Merrill on laissezfaire) in my mind since March, so you can imagine how delighted I was to find these at an estate sale this weekend...


horse ribbons
horse ribbons
The estate sale was in a beautiful house that is now for sale...for a ton...and people were talking about how it needed to be completely gutted (it would be a tragedy if it was). As far as the ribbons go, I'm not going to go crazy and paint everything white and hang them in our room or anything (PRH may pass out). I am going to use them in a project I'm planning and will add some to the shop. As far as the room above goes, you can find a similar duvet cover at Brocade Home and could easily make your own tufted headboard out of plywood, buttons, and fabric. Will you make one for me while you're at it though?

4 comments:

please sir said...

I love these! I found a great set on ebay, but they weren't these pretty pastel colors. Pure delight...I'm still unsure on how to use them inside.

jeweledrabbit said...

I love the decor of that room.

Beaner said...

I LOVE that white room. I think I would NEED a room like that...if I had a spare to decorate how I wanted!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a pickture of some jerk rolling around in a pile of ribbons.. cause that would be cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...