8.23.2008

Unexpected...


I'm here! I'm here! I didn't expect to disappear for two days but, just like last year, I'm freaking out about going back to school. I'm finishing up my MFA this year so I've been trying to take some time to re-focus my energy, prepare myself for school and teaching, finish up with the print swap (mailing them all out on Monday), and savor the final days of summer with our best boy. Here are a couple of photos of EZ E from yesterday, enjoying his baby pool. Who knew an $8 pool could make someone so happy? Yesterday was fantastic! Oh, and the outfit panic is officially over. I found something to wear on my first day...at Target of all places. I know you're all thinking, "Yes! Finally, my life can go on." but I do have this weird thing about finding something to wear on the first day. Here's one more photo of EZ E (you haven't seen him in a while, right?)...


See you all later! Really. And when I return I won't be a freakish mom blogger who only posts photos of my kid. I promise.

3 comments:

Dragonfly said...

I love the pics of Ez E!! What a handsome little boy!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Love ya's!!

sophia said...

squeal!! can't wait to see what will arrive in my mailbox!
target...i'm in love with their converse clothing for women.
your little boys is sweet as pie! who can resist pictures of the little ones?
oh, and have fun on your first day back to school!

poppy said...

oh man - look at those curls! so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...