8.19.2008

O.K....



This hallway is the reason why we need to own a house. Isn't is fabulous?! It's the home of flickr's hitbyabus (aka knit lit) and the wallpaper is by Orla Kiely. I'm also loving this Orla Kiely sweater found at a thrift store by bitsandbobbins. It's the perfect back to school sweater...don't you agree? I haven't figured out what I'm going to wear on my first day back, but it always feels like a giant decision (ridiculous...I know). If I found a sweater like this I'd be insanely happy!


If you'd like to be insanely happy, take a look here for more O.K. goodness.

4 comments:

shanna said...

small world abbey! that's my friend of a friend kate's house here in rochester!! so funny! and i've been eyeing that paper for so long!!

hope to see you soon!

Scatterbrain Tal said...

I always love the fact you can change the overall look of your house just by colorful wallpapers..I just love those patterns, they affect the whole atmosphere.:) Lovely...

jeweledrabbit said...

Love that sweater.

layoder said...

I just randomly came across your blog (blogroll of another blog of another blog, ad nauseum)... and I'm so glad I did! I have never heard of O.K., and HOLY CRAP! I can already tell I'll be obsessed in about 2.2 milliseconds. I'm especially happy about the stationery aspect. :)

Anyway, I'm so glad to virtually "meet" you and your ideas and creativity.

Take care...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...