8.20.2008

Obsessing...


I mentioned a while back that my younger brother is remodeling a house. It's coming along beautifully and I've been sending him images of interiors to further inspire him. I like to act as though he's truly considering how his house will be decorated (it doesn't even have walls yet). Anyways, here are some of the images I sent along to him. The image above is from decor8 and is Leah S's beautiful kitchen remodel (as featured on more ways to waste time). (*thanks for the correction, Leah H!) The images below are from Remodelista and are from Christine Lane's amazing home...



and this photo is from apartment therapy sf (love that giant photo)...


My favorite part is, of course, helping to choose the artwork and I think these prints from Buffalo-based Hero Design Studio are the perfect fit for my brother (and me too!). A little bit of punch for those white walls...




This is what happens when we decide to take a break from house-hunting...I obsess over other people's houses.

12 comments:

Jogirl said...

mmmm, I am obsessing now too.
love love love this post...could keep clicking forever..thanks once again...

Claire, said...

You're a good sister! I wish you were my sister, sending inspiration... I love it.

C. said...

I'm crying a little bit over that kitchen. One day....

Michelle said...

found this blog through cookie and so sad I never ran into you in Buffalo. I used to live across the street from the zoo/Delaware park, missing Buffalo- is it possible? What a great blog!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh how beautiful! I love the rocks. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog!

Laur said...

I love that huge #5, hmmm, wonder how hard it would be to make my own huge #3. . . and where would I put it, but whatever, it's awesome.

sunnie_fairy said...

wow! nice houses

Scatterbrain Tal said...

I just love this clean design...so lovely. I love messing around with this kind of things as well, though i don't own a house...hmm doesn't matter.:)

electropositive said...

omg have you seen these?

http://www.publiqueliving.com/w_popmat.html

Hero Design Studio + Boutique said...

Thank you so much for the love :)
I heard you e-met our Patrick too. Small world (well small Buffalo really)

rocio said...

I love these interior spaces! Getting ready to decorate my new place, thanks for the inspiration!

Abbey Goes Design Scouting said...

i love these!!! you have a wonderful eye, no surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...