8.26.2008

Not-so-neutral Abbey...


This week has been busy, busy, busy...but by far the best week of grad school yet. I'm taking really interesting courses and have more time to draw, so I'm pretty excited about it all. I'm also pretty excited about the Democratic National Convention. I may not have mentioned before (and I'm sure it will come as no surprise) that I'm quite liberal. I'm most definitely an Obama supporter and wish I could have scored one of these Shepard Fairey posters. Jen from Indie Fixx did a great round-up of indie Obama goods yesterday though, so I feel more satisfied. I especially loved this necklace by Brookadelphia (and this one too!). Brookadelphia will donate $10 from each Obama necklace to the Obama Presidential Campaign. So, go get your necklaces and Barack the Vote!!!

8 comments:

sweetcheese said...

Count me as a fan too! (The Obama goods as well as the candidate.)

sk8ordiehard said...

hmmm, maybe you need an Obama family paper doll?

Cheryl said...

right there with ya!

Phil said...

Sweet Bling! Want one?

Amos said...

Abbey, I've been enjoying your weblog from within the cozy confines of my RSS reader, and I'd enjoy the content regardless of your political leaning, but I'll admit knowing you're an Obama fan makes it all a little more endearing. Just thought I'd say.

Claire, said...

I'll vote for anyone who will reinstate Habeas corpus.

C. said...

Our drummer has a T-shirt with the Progress design on it and I told him I would most likely steal it from him.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Sounds like we're all on the same page...what a relief. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...