8.06.2008

News...


I started Aesthetic Outburst as a way to keep myself motivated to make artwork and to regularly post what I've been making. Obviously that isn't exactly how things have worked out, so I've decided to start a studio blog based on my original intentions for this blog. :) There you'll find images of my art work, links to originals and prints that are available, sneak peeks into my studio, and more! Please stop by and check it out. I'll be posting there every day in addition to my regular posts here.

1 comment:

sophia said...

that's great abbey! i love reading blogs that provide great links like yours, but my first true love in reading blogs started when i was able to get a sneak peek into the head and workings of the artist themselves. i'll be sure to read yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...