8.12.2008

Naturally...


We were planning to escape from the city this weekend and perhaps collect some pebbles, but we've had a change in plans so I'll have to admire nature from afar. Here are some images to whet my appetite...and maybe yours too! These rings (above) by Djurdjica Kesic are amazing (found via Flora Douville's lovely blog)! I'm also loving these rocks by knitalatte11...


and this image by Tanya Goodwin via Automatism...


Don't these make you want to walk along the beach and pick up stones?

8 comments:

Janick - Nea said...

Wow! Crocheted rocks are fabbbb! :)

automatism said...

I'm definitely in for a pebble collecting expedition -- and thanks for the mention!

Lori

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I collected rocks like crazy as a kind, I think my mom may still have some in storage.

hildA said...

lovely post. I'm wild about pebbles, crafts and old wood, so this is just great!!

Tamar said...

OOOOH, beautiful photos, and I love those rocks and rings!!

Freshly Found said...

Oh yes! Love the stones on the fireplace. Giving me inspiration for the revamping that's going on in my home.

seth said...

Thanks for the last shot. So simple yet it makes such a strong image.

Erin said...

I love these stones. If I wasn't already married I'd love love one of those rings as an engagement ring. They are so sweet and cheeky and completly bypass the diamond industry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...