8.25.2008

I'd like to know...




Today is Monday, so that means it's time for I'd like to know, a weekly post dedicated to talented artists, designers, musicians, etc...all people I'd like to know and who I thought you may like to know of too. Today I'd like to know...Paul Ahern. I orginally saw his work on steadyhand and was hooked! I love it when artists use "low brow" materials like cardboard in a clever way. He says on his website, "I create cardboard portraits. You want one." and my response is: "Hell yes I do!". You can see more of his work on his website. Make sure to view the pieces up close!

4 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi, Abbey. I've nominated you for a Brillante Weblog award. See my blog for details. :o)

please sir said...

I absolutely love these...so clever. I put a link to it from my blog!

Lilly Holiday said...

omg! is that card board!? that's fabulous!

uncharted said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love seeing art that is created using unconventional materials.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...